Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 40(24): Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 19:28:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 40

Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions

The PB of the HCCH invites the Members, as well as Central Authorities
designated under the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions, to take note of the following documents prepared for
the upcoming meeting of the Special Commission (SC) to take place from 2
to 5 July 2024, now available on the HCCH website:

 	 Draft Agenda
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/fb09308d-1148-413e-9306-ade118f65304.pdf>  –
currently available in English only
Prel. Doc. No 2 of April 2024	 Summary of Responses to the 2022 Service
Questionnaire –
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/89ed1fce-ae2b-4b33-b2de-9d6997d742f4.pdf>
French and
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3c80850a-56fc-460d-aad3-dd16d65cd1dd.pdf>
Spanish versions
Prel. Doc. No 8 of May 2024	 Revised draft of the Practical Handbook
on the Operation of the Evidence Convention – French version (clean
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6b042aea-e296-4f0a-962a-88596151f540.pdf>  /
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcdca411-19d1-4fec-bee3-3116f0aadee0.pdf>
track change)
Prel. Doc. No 11 of May
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/fed74b43-4008-43a1-ae50-284ea122a16d.pdf>
2024	 Civil or Commercial Matters – currently available in English only

Prel. Doc. No 14 of May
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/6a6f6155-081e-4f02-992b-afcc389258a7.pdf>
2024	 Updates to the Guidelines for completing the Model Form under the
1965 Service Convention – currently available in English only

The Spanish and French versions of the Draft Agenda, Prel. Docs Nos 11 and
14, and the Spanish version of Prel. Doc. No 8 will be posted to the HCCH
website in due course.

Registration deadline for the SC meeting – Thursday 13 June 2024

Members and Central Authorities are reminded to designate their respective
delegates via their National or Contact Organ using the registration form
before Thursday 13 June 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST) and submit it by e-mail to
the PB at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. The form
should be completed in
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
English,
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
French or
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx>
Spanish, and an indication must be given as to whether the delegate is
planning to attend the meeting in person or participate remotely. Please
note that it may not be possible to accommodate designations received
after the deadline.

Online information session – Thursday 30 May 2024

Members and Central Authorities are invited to an online information
session regarding the SC meeting to take place on Thursday 30 May from
3.00 to 5.00 p.m. (CEST) via the Teams platform. The objective of the
session is to inform delegates (in particular those who have never
attended a meeting of an SC) about the scope and object of the SC and
share some practical details about the logistics of an in-person meeting
with remote participation. Staff of the PB will also be available to
answer questions. The information session will take place in English only.
The link to the videoconference has been sent to Members, Central
Authorities and delegates that have been designated to participate in the
SC meeting. It is not necessary to register for the online information
session.

THE HAGUE, 28 May 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1965 Service Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1970 Evidence Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1980 Access to Justice
Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 40 de la HCCH de 2024

Commission spéciale sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de
1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

Le BP de la HCCH invite les Membres, ainsi que toutes les Autorités
centrales désignées en vertu des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves
de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980, à prendre connaissance des
documents suivants élaborés dans le cadre de la prochaine réunion de la
Commission spéciale (CS), qui se tiendra du 2 au 5 juillet 2024, et qui
sont désormais disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH :

 	 Projet d'ordre du jour
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/fb09308d-1148-413e-9306-ade118f65304.pdf>  –
actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc. prél. No
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/89ed1fce-ae2b-4b33-b2de-9d6997d742f4.pdf>  2
d’avril 2024	 Synthèse des réponses au Questionnaire relatif à la
notification de 2022 – versions
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/89ed1fce-ae2b-4b33-b2de-9d6997d742f4.pdf>
française et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3c80850a-56fc-460d-aad3-dd16d65cd1dd.pdf>
espagnole
Doc. prél. No 8 de mai 2024	 Version révisée du Manuel pratique sur le
fonctionnement de la Convention Preuves – version française (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6b042aea-e296-4f0a-962a-88596151f540.pdf>
propre /
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcdca411-19d1-4fec-bee3-3116f0aadee0.pdf>
suivi des modifications)
Doc. prél. No
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/fed74b43-4008-43a1-ae50-284ea122a16d.pdf>
11 de mai 2024	 Matière civile ou commerciale – actuellement disponible
en anglais uniquement
Doc. prél. No
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6a6f6155-081e-4f02-992b-afcc389258a7.pdf>
14 de mai 2024	 Mises à jour des Lignes directrices pour remplir la
Formule modèle en vertu de la Convention Notification de 1965 –
actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement

Les versions française et espagnole de l’ordre du jour, des Doc. prél. Nos
11 et 14, et la version espagnole du Doc. prél. No 8 seront publiées sur
le site web de la HCCH en temps utile.

Date limite d’inscription pour la réunion de la CS – jeudi 13 juin 2024

Il est rappelé aux Membres et aux Autorités centrales de désigner leurs
délégués respectifs par l’intermédiaire de leur Organe national ou de
liaison au moyen du formulaire d’inscription avant le jeudi 13 juin 2024,
à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale) et de le soumettre par courrier
électronique au BP à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]. Le formulaire doit être rempli en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
anglais, en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
français ou en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx>
espagnol, et il convient d’indiquer si le délégué prévoit d’assister à la
réunion en personne ou d’y participer à distance. Veuillez noter qu’il ne
sera peut-être pas possible de prendre en compte les désignations reçues
après la date limite.

Séance d’information en ligne – jeudi 30 mai 2024

Les Membres et les Autorités centrales sont invités à participer à une
séance d’information en ligne concernant la réunion de la CS qui se
tiendra le jeudi 30 mai de 15 h à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale) via
Microsoft Teams. Cette séance vise à informer les délégués (en particulier
ceux qui n’ont jamais assisté à une réunion de CS) de la portée et de
l’objet de la CS et à partager quelques informations pratiques sur la
logistique d’une réunion en personne avec une participation à distance. Le
personnel du BP sera également à disposition pour répondre aux questions.
Cette séance d’information se déroulera uniquement en anglais. Le lien
vers la vidéoconférence a été envoyé aux Membres, aux Autorités centrales
et aux délégués qui ont été désignés pour participer à la réunion de la
CS. Il n’est pas nécessaire de s’inscrire à la séance d’information en
ligne.

LA HAYE, le 28 mai 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Notification
de 1965
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Preuves de
1970
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Accès à la
justice de 1980

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 40 de la HCCH de 2024

Comisión Especial de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas
de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

La OP de la HCCH invita a los Miembros, así como a las Autoridades
Centrales designadas en virtud de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de
1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980, a tomar conocimiento
de los siguientes documentos preparados para la próxima reunión de la
Comisión Especial (CE), que tendrá lugar del 2 al 5 de julio de 2024, ya
disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH:

 	 Draft Agenda
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/fb09308d-1148-413e-9306-ade118f65304.pdf>  –
disponible, de momento, solo en inglés
Doc. Prel. N.º 2 de abril
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/3c80850a-56fc-460d-aad3-dd16d65cd1dd.pdf>  de
2024	 Resumen de respuestas al cuestionario de 2022 relativo al
Convenio sobre Notificaciones – Versiones en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/89ed1fce-ae2b-4b33-b2de-9d6997d742f4.pdf>
francés y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3c80850a-56fc-460d-aad3-dd16d65cd1dd.pdf>
español
Prel. Doc. No 8 of May 2024	 Revised draft of the Practical Handbook
on the Operation of the Evidence Convention – En francés (versión
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6b042aea-e296-4f0a-962a-88596151f540.pdf>
limpia y con
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcdca411-19d1-4fec-bee3-3116f0aadee0.pdf>
control de cambios)
Prel. Doc. No 11
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/fed74b43-4008-43a1-ae50-284ea122a16d.pdf>
of May 2024	 Civil or Commercial Matters – disponible, de momento,
solo en inglés
Prel. Doc. No 14
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6a6f6155-081e-4f02-992b-afcc389258a7.pdf>
of May 2024	 Updates to the Guidelines for completing the Model Form
under the 1965 Service Convention – disponible, de momento, solo en inglés

Las versiones en francés y español del proyecto de agenda y los Documentos
Preliminares N.º 11 y 14 se publicarán en el sitio web de la HCCH
próximamente.

Fecha límite de inscripción para la reunión de la CE – Jueves 13 de junio
de 2024

Se recuerda a los Miembros y Autoridades Centrales que deben designar a
sus respectivos delegados, a través de sus Órganos Nacionales y de
Contacto, por medio del formulario de inscripción, a la dirección
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La fecha límite para
ello es el martes 13 de junio de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de verano de
Europa Central). Se ruega completar el formulario en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
inglés,
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
francés o
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx>
español, e indicar si el delegado tiene previsto asistir a la reunión en
persona o participar a distancia. Rogamos tengan en cuenta que tal vez no
sea posible aceptar las designaciones que se reciban después de la fecha
límite.

Sesión de información en línea – Jueves 30 de mayo de 2024

Los Miembros y las Autoridades Centrales están invitados a una sesión de
información sobre la reunión de la CE que tendrá lugar en línea el jueves
30 de mayo de 15:00 a 17:00 (hora de verano de Europa Central) en la
plataforma Teams. El objetivo de la sesión es informar a los delegados (en
particular a los que nunca han asistido a una reunión de una CE) sobre su
alcance y objeto, así como compartir algunos detalles prácticos relativos
a la logística de una reunión presencial con participación a distancia. El
personal de la OP también estará disponible para responder preguntas. La
sesión de información tendrá lugar únicamente en inglés. El enlace a la
videoconferencia ha sido enviado los Miembros, Autoridades Centrales y
delegados que fueron designados para participar en la reunión de la CE. No
es necesario inscribirse a dicha sesión.

LA HAYA, 28 de mayo de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Notificaciones de 1965
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Pruebas de 1970
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Acceso
a la Justicia de 1980

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros